1. The OT contains over 300 prophecies and allusions regarding the coming of the Messiah, all of which were fulfilled by Jesus Christ.
2. Micah 5:2 named Bethlehem as Messiah’s birthplace some 700 years before Jesus was born.
3. The “suffering servant” passage of Isaiah 52- 53 accurately depicts Jesus’ substitutionary atonement for our sins.
4. Psalm 22, Psalm 34:20, and Zechariah 12:10 are amazing prophecies depicting the crucifixion of Jesus Christ many years before crucifixion was known in Israel.
5. Isaiah 53:9 foretold Jesus’ burial in a rich man’s grave while Psalm 16:10 prophetically declared His triumphal resurrection.