1. The naturalistic worldview denies miracles because it denies God’s existence. These denials are philosophical assumptions, not the products of evidence.
2. If God exists, there is no reason to rule out the possibility of miracles. In fact, they are probable if God is personal and loving, as the Bible declares.
3. There is no natural explanation for the beginning of the universe from nothing.
4. Though the Bible reports hundreds of miracles, it covers thousands of years of history. Miracles were as incredible and infrequent in Bible times as they are today.
5. Accounts of Jesus’ miracles were written soon after His lifetime by eyewitnesses.
Want more? Check out the Apologetics Study Bible for Students on page 222 or visit ApologeticsBible.com.