1. Allah is unknowable. Muslims can only know Allah’s laws, given in the Koran. In contrast, Yahweh of the Bible is a God whom we can know personally.
2. Allah is one, whereas the God of the Bible is a Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (as noted in Mt 28:19; Mk 1:10-11; Ac 1:4-5).
3. Allah is changeable and thus cannot be trusted. Yahweh does not change, and is therefore always trustworthy.
4. Allah is transcendent and unapproachable. Yahweh made Himself known by entering human history in the person of Jesus Christ.
5. With Allah salvation is based on works of legalism. With Yahweh salvation is based on grace through faith in Jesus.
Want more? Check out the Apologetics Study Bible for Students on page 1157 or visit ApologeticsBible.com.