1. The Bible’s 66 books were written over a span of 1500 years by 40 different authors who lived on three different continents and wrote in three different languages. Yet this diverse collection has a unified storyline and no contradictions.
2. Hundreds of biblical prophecies have been fulfilled (e.g., Is 13; Dn 2; Lk 21:5-6).
3. The Bible has been confirmed as being historically, archaeologically, and geographically accurate.
4. The OT is 99 percent accurate when compared to the Dead Sea Scrolls dating from 200 B.C.
5. The NT is 99 percent accurate when compared to more than 5,600 partial and complete NT manuscripts dating from the first three centuries A.D.